Thursday, February 22, 2018

TRULY GONE&FORGOTTEN: WHAM-O GIANT COMICS PRESENTS THE WHAM-O KID

I think he just got carjacked by men from space.


THE WHAM-O KID
(w/a "Lemmons")

Just look at this thing. At less than half a page (there are single-panel gags and activity puzzles sharing the rest of the oversized page on which Wham-O Kid makes his home), The Wham-O Kid comprises one of the more unsettling stories in the entirety of this book ... visually speaking anyway.

The Wham-O Kid doesn't really justify getting his own entry, when compared to the other stories in this volume, but he happens to reside on a small island of interstitial jokes and ads, with massive blocks of story to either side. So, he gets to be by his lonesome.

Anyway, enjoy his bizarre, over-emphasized expressions and apparently how he gets mugged by two racecar drivers or astronauts, I don't really care. All I'm taking away from this is that wheelie bars are for pussies. Fight me.

1 comment:

neofishboy said...

"And look how steady I ride with my new training wheels!!"

"Outta site!" "Righteous!"

Popular Posts